1. If the frequency of the sound is increased then the pitch will ___________________ Because______________________________.2. Using your own words describe what happens to the pitch as the frequency increases.
3. Was your hypothesis correct and why?
4. How does changing the amplitude of a sound wave affect the pitch of the sound?
5. If the amplitude of the sound is increased then the pitch will ________________________ Because___________________________________.
6. Using your own words describe what happens to the pitch as the amplitude increases.
7. Was your hypothesis correct, and why?
8. Set up an Oscillating string with No End
9. Write a hypothesis of what you think will happen to the wavelength when amplitude is increased. Write it as an If… then because statement.
10. Using your own words describe what happens to the wavelength as the amplitude increases
11. Was your hypothesis correct and why?
12. Set up an Oscillating string with No End
13. Write a hypothesis of what you think will happen to the wavelength when frequency is increased. Write it as an If… then because statement.
14. Using your own words describe what happens to the wavelength as the frequency increases.
15. Was your hypothesis correct and why?
16. As the frequency of a sound wave increase pitch ________________________________
17. As the amplitude increases pitch ___________________________
18. As amplitude increases wavelength ______________________
19. As the frequency of a wave increases the wavelength ___________________
Idk really know exactly but it might be 1.4
Which of the following is NOT characteristic of the suspense genre? A. The protagonist is placed in a life-threatening, dangerous situation. B. The suspense genre is a broad category that covers adventures, thrillers, and horrors. C. The protagonist may or may not be aware that his or her life is in danger but the audience always knows. D. There is no winner and no loser in a suspense story.
C is not the characteristic of the suspense genre.
I would go with c. The reason is because in order to have suspense the audience shouldn't know what is about to happen.
Divide the spelling word into syllables. Make sure that you follow the dictionary standard. proofread
The word consists of two syllables, "proof-read".
Please help me on Possessive Forms of Pronouns on problem 1
theirs is correct because possessive forms of pronouns using the pronouns yours, ours, theirs, his, and hers
Uhh, I'm too lazy to do myself so I need help. Just say if each sentence with the bold word is used correctly For each sentence and ill do the explanation thx. 30 points1. By questioning the authenticity of the Vermeer painting, Mrs. Carlisle impugned the reputation of the museum director who had purchased it. 2. Anthony's babysitter chastised him for not sharing his stuffed Peppa Pig with his sister. 3. Katherine's derogatory remarks about Jack's pet parrot made Jack beam with pride. 4. "Confront me directly," said Gilbert. "I will not defend myself against anonymous accusations and innuendo." 5. After the debate, the two candidates shook hands, smiled at each other, and exchanged acrimonious remarks. 6. Minna glowed with pleasure whenever invectives were lavished upon her. 7. In one of Aesop's fables, a hare disparages a tortoise's slow speed. 8. Because of her good grades, Stella was reproved and made a class speaker for graduation. 9. Yasuko harassed her little brother by tickling him. 10. Everyone in the neighborhood vilified the driver of the car that caused a fatal accident.
Identify the subject and verb in each italicized independent clause in the following sentences.1) Jump Start features a police officer named Joe and his wife, Marcy, who is a nurse.
2) If you aren't familiar with the strip, you may not recognize Joe and Marcy standing behind their creator.
1. Subject- Jump Start Verb- features 2. Subject- You Verb- may (not isn't included) recognize
Plzzz help me
write a 8 lines poetry about how to treat your mother the right way
1)Say thank you and 2)Give her kisses everyday 3)Ask how she's doing 4)Ask if she's ok 5)Spend time with you mother 6)Help her cook and clean 7)Above all, appreciate her 8)And listen to what she has to say I hope this gives you an idea
1- show affection to your mother 2- after her, theres not another 3- help her cook and clean 4- tell her she's peach-y-keen 5- celebrate her day 6- and grant her wish in every way 7- love your mother 8- for there is no other!